Sunday, September 02, 2007

Anatomy....As Taught By Jackson


Each Sunday night, we gather around the television as a family to tune into America's Funniest Home Videos.

Last Sunday, a child came on our screen with his mouth wide open and his mom asked, "What is that thing in the back of your throat again?"

The child replied so innocently, "Ummm...testicles."

As Wade and I snickered, Jackson asked, "What are testicles?"

I sheepishly tried to explain, though I was not at all prepared and was looking to Wade for some help, Please!

Then Jackson told me had already had the answer..."Oh, you mean that thing that I just call peepee beans?"

Malia

1 comment:

Rachael said...

OMG. I haven't laughed this hard in a long time... dear God, thank goodness I don't have to explain testicles... :-P