Friday, August 04, 2006

Potty Training again...


We are trying it again...this time with a little more success. She has gone peepee in the potty several times, but no poop. She went all day while we were running errands, she did wet in her pullups and make the princess hearts go away at all. As soon as she goes all the time in the potty, we can have a pee party and yes, you are all invited.

We had Open House last night and the boys got to meet the teachers at their new school. They seemed very nice, but I was a little concerned when Dylan's teacher said, "We haven't yet decided which reading program we are going to use....no, we are not going to use Saxon math anymore, we haven't decided how we are going to do the math yet." Hello people, school starts Monday! Shouldn't you know how and what you are going to teach the children? I mean I don't have a degree or anything, so I could be totally wrong on that one.

Speaking of degrees, I have decided that as soon as my co-worker and friend, Devin, finishes school, which should be in May, I am going to start back and try to go to West Georgia and get my teaching degree. I am excited and I plan to get it done so that I can have a freakin' career and I can quit worrying about the money.

Now, another school-related note, I keep hearing complaints about the kids clothes being so hard to find to go with dress code. Some examples were buying jeans without holes above the waist and that they were so hard to find. People, Levi's, which I believe are still cool, are available at any Target, department store and even Wal-mrat now. Then I have heard complaints about not being able to find loosefitting shirts for the girls. Puhlease!!! Either get a larger size if you feel like you can't find that style or hey, there are plenty of styles of shirts that are loose fitting! She will live if it doesn't say GAP! Oh and they can't find shorts that aren't too short for the dress code. So...if you seriously can't find shorts long enough...put them in capris. Thanks, that will be $100.00.

More later...maybe.

Malia

2 comments:

Joe said...

As someone going through the joy's of potty training a little one, I feel your pain!

Anonymous said...

Oh, teaching! Can't beat the summer vacation! Which for me is ending tomorrow. Boohoo.

What grades do you want to teach?