Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Two For One

Jackson had a loose tooth for...ever! I finally had to give him an ultimatim because the tooth was so loose that it had moved over and made it look like there was a big gap in his teeth. On Friday, I gave him until 9 p.m. on Sunday and if that tooth was not out, I, no, ... dad was pulling it.

(I couldn't be deemed the bad guy here! Ya know.)

So, here we are on Sunday at 9 p.m.


Now, dad, he didn't want any part of that grumpiness, so I ended up being the bad guy anyway. I started fiddlin' with the first tooth and found that both of his two front teeth were loose. I have, so far, not been able to pull one of my children's teeth. I failed completely with Dylan. Poor kid had to pull his own. Jackson's other teeth that he has lost were all knocked out. This one front tooth, it was pretty easy. I then checked out the other one and it was ready to come out. I struggled with it a little bit. Jackson laid down and out it came and it landed on the back of his tounge.

Sitting up very quickly, "You just tried to choke me to death!"

C'mon Jackson, show me those pretty teeth!


C'mon, hold 'em up! I am proud of that. I pulled two teeth in one night! I don't think that has ever been done!


Malia

No comments: