Monday, May 01, 2006

Uh Oh....

Malia found a meme......but, I have never seen this one before. I give LoB credit for this one.

Here is a fun thing to do:

Put your music player on shuffle.
Press forward for each question.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.
Post on your blog.



Ready?...Here goes....


Will I get far in life?
Don't Cry For Me Argentina--Julie Covington

How do my friends see me?
Someday--Nichole Nordeman

Where will I get married?
No More Chains--Nichole Nordeman (Ha!!!)

What is my best friend's theme song?
Probably Wouldn't Be This Way--LeAnn Rimes

What is the story of my life?
O' Holy Night--Niccole and Jane Liston

What was high school like?
Luxurious--Gwen Stefani(NOT!)

How can I get ahead in life?
It's Your Call--Reba McEntire

What is the best thing about me?
Brave--Nichole Nordeman(Ya think?)

How is today going to be?
What if--Nichole Nordeman

What is in store for this weekend?
Please Come--Nichole Nordeman(Ha! Ha! Haaaaaaa! Yes!!!)
(I seriously shouldn't have made that dirty, she is a Christian singer and this is a christian song)

What song describes my parents?
And Still--Reba McEntire

My grandparents?
Memory--Elaine Page

How is my life going?
Fool for You--Nichole Nordeman

What song will they play at my funeral?
On Bended Knee--Boyz II Men

How does the world see me?
The Greatest Man I Never Knew--Reba McEntire

Will I have a happy life?
Lay it Down--Nichole Nordeman

What do my friends really think of me?
Real to Me--Nichole Nordeman

Do people secretly lust after me?
Can You Feel It--Black Eyed Peas

How can I make myself happy?
Hollaback Girl--Gwen Stefani

What should I do with my life?
Hold On--Nichole Nordeman

Will I ever have children?
Thank You--Boyz II Men

What is some good advice?
Lord Have Mercy--Black Eyed Peas

What is my signature dancing song?
Luxurious--Gwen Stefani

What do I think my current theme song is?
All I Want to Do--Niccole Liston

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Help Me Believe--Nichole Nordeman

What type of men/women do you like?
Dum Diddy Dummer--Black Eyed Peas(I actually like my men a little smart)


So, there you have it. Before you complain about the variety of music, just know that I only have 76 loaded on my MP3 player because I am a woman of little time and I can only get to it every once in a while. I will eventually add more, but for now, I am happy with my collection of like, five artists.

Malia

1 comment:

Byrdnest said...

How behind the times am I?! I do not (yet) have an .mp3 player...

I'm old skool, ya'll!

I just hate that I am unable to play along... it's hard to skip around with this here 8-track player...