Saturday, July 01, 2006

So They Say It's Your Birthday...nah,nah,nah, nah, nah..

We celebrated Jackson's birthday and today, it was my turn. I had some surprising birthday wishes from people I didn't think would remember, including my brother, (shoot, I forgot to get his picture!) I figured it would pretty much be just another day since I had to work and since my birthday is kind of overshadowed now that Jackson's is right before mine, but I had some very special friends who made it a birthday to remember, from serenades over the intercom at work (several actually), to pizza, cookie cakes, gifts and surprise visits. Thanks to all who made it a special one. Love ya.


First, I ran some errands and then I had lunch with my friend Devin, my children and her son Braedyn. We ate some wonderful mexican food with lots of cheese dip, salsa and chips.

Being that it is now 1:53 a.m., I am going to put this day to bed. I will post more birthday pictures tomorrow, promising it will flow better, but for now, I have a headache. Hope you all had an equally wonderful day.

Malia

1 comment:

Joe said...

Hmmmm.... yu post a HNT and get 12 replies, you post pics of your birthday and get none? Whats up with that???

I couldn't let that happen. Great pics of your birthday. You have an adorable family and great friends. I am glad your birthday was a special one. TTYL!!