Saturday, March 01, 2008

Catching Up

I have a LOT of catching up to do. I have been without Internet for three days, count them...one. two. three.

I have not been able to tell you what will happen if we sprinkle fairy dust on Bailey's grave.

I haven't gotten to show you the fabulous spread I created for someone's very special ninth birthday.

I also haven't gotten to tell you how "unlarious" Jackson is when he cracks himself up at his "boy boobies" bouncing up and down.

You can blame all of this on AT&T, or Bellsouth, or whomever they may call themselves these days. They cost me at least five years off of my life. I have written down, eight telephone numbers that I dialed while trying to find SOMEONE to help me. This, however, does not include the times I was transferred and it also does not include the times they called me themselves, nor does it include the time I waited on hold for over two hours collectively. I have never been driven to the point to where I understood why someone would snap and go "postal" until this week.

I totally got it.

Malia

No comments: