Sunday, March 16, 2008

Freak!

On a recent shopping trip:

Me: That purse is so freakin' cute!

Me: Oh my gosh! That puppy is so freakin' cute!

Me: Oh look at that. It is so freakin' cute!

Me: You should have seen Emma the other day, she was so freakin' cute!

Me: I love those cars. They are so freakin' cute!

A few hours later.....

Emma: Mom, I want these shoes. They are so freakin' cute!

Emma: Don't you love this dress for you mom. It is so freakin' cute!

Emma: Can I please have those shoes? They are so freakin' cute!

Me: Emma. Stop saying that! That sounds horrible. I don't know why she is saying it that.

MIL: She is saying it because you say it all the time.

Me: I do? (I don't say that! She's crazy!)

A few hours later.....

Me: Emma, those dresses are soooo freakin' cute! (GASP!!!)

Malia

No comments: